In a moment we'll have all the details. For now, the resume Mr. Inglis presented in 2002 prior to his epic presentation at the Software technology Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah:
Mr.Inglis leads NSA's Directorate of Signals Intelligence Analysis and Production. (ca. 2002)
Major Assignments and Dates/Summary of Earlier Experiences:
- 1999-2001 - Office chief and Target production manager within Operations Directorate
- 1998-1999 - Deputy Office chief within Operations Directorate.
- 1996-1997 - Senior Operations Officer, National Security Operations Center
- 1995-1996 - D/Chief NSA Office of Encryption Policy
- 1992-1995 - Participant in Senior Cryptologic Executive Development Program
Management and staff tours in the
Directorates of Operations, Information Systems Security and Plans and Programs.
- 1991-1992 - Visiting Professor, Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering,
U.S. Military Academy
(West Point, NY)
- 1986-1991 - Information Security Analyst and Manager up through division level within
NSA's Information Systems Security Directorate.
- 1976-1985 - U.S. Air Force officer and pilot. Mr.Inglis serves as a Colonel in the Air National Guard and is Curerently qualified as a command
pilot in the c130J and serving as the commander 135th Airlift Group - the first USAF unit
equipped with the C130J.
- Past President - NSA International Affairs Institute; Human Resources Management Association.
Thanks to http://archive.is/0NaGr
The future of radio comes not from the Tower of Corporate Media but through WiFi and cellphone it now belongs to us. We have a window of opportunity while web radio is received on desktops, mobiles and phones without added charges, and there are more than 50,000 free independent stations you can access with simple software. You don't need to download files, or worry about how much storage your device has available.
8 streams, what's playing now is at http://indyradio.black
LIKE our Facebook page, and get continuous updates